Many Florida drivers and passengers don’t realize that significant changes to Florida’s mandatory Personal Injury Protection (PIP) automobile insurance are set to kick in on January 1, 2013. These changes could cost anyone injured in a Florida car accident thousands of dollars if the injured person doesn’t understand their rights under the new law. This is why we have prepared a FREE Special Report called “The Clever Client’s Guide To: Avoiding Disaster Under The 2013 PIP Law.” Click here to learn more and get your copy of our Special Report. As always, if you have ANY questions following a Florida car accident call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF