Most people have never heard of Examinations Under Oath, but if they file an insurance claim in Florida, it is increasingly probable that they will. Examinations Under Oath (also called EUO’s) are requirements hidden in the small print of Florida insurance policies that require insurance customers to provide sworn testimony as a condition to having an insurance claim considered. Here is a short video explaining more, AND what to look out for: If you have been asked by a Florida insurance company to appear for an EUO, you need to be concerned. If you have any questions about EUO’s, or any Florida automobile insurance claim, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF