If you have lived in, or even visited, Central Florida over the last few years there is virtually no way that you could have escaped marketing from one of several lawyer referral services. These 1-800 services blanket the radio airwaves, own billboard space from Orlando to Kissimmee to Clermont to Cocoa Beach, and sometime even run television ads. However easy it is to dial a 1-800 number, consumers who use these referral services rarely realize what they are getting into. We meet with people all of the time who are unhappy with their situations after being placed with lawyers and doctors by one of these referral services. I put together this short video to discuss some of the issues that have come up most often in the meetings in our...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF