A total finger amputation and several other partial finger amputations have caused Walmart to recall a popular card table set. According to an article on the local Channel 6 news website, the growing number of injuries have caused the nation’s largest retailer to remove the Maintstay card table set from shelves, and to offer all consumers who return the set to stores a full refund. Although I am not a huge fan of Walmart, or its Sam’s Club stores, I salute Walmart for this move. Removing a dangerous product from the stream of commerce is always the smart thing to do. Although a finger amputation can obviously be survived, we know from experience representing folks with finger amputations (both total, and partial) that it is a serious injury. The fact that multiple amputations have occurred suggests that this table really is dangerous. If you have any questions regarding a dangerous product, or a finger amputation injury, call Winter Park personal injury lawyers Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at 407-254-4901, or visit their...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF