If you’ve been involved in a Florida hit-and-run accident, you probably feel victimized by the person who didn’t even stop after causing the accident. You might wonder how you are going to pay for the damages you suffered due to the negligence of the person who left the scene. If you have Uninsured Motorist coverage (or a relative in your household does), you may be in luck. UM can cover damages suffered in hit-and-run accidents. HOWEVER, there are sometimes very strict reporting requirements. Watch this video to learn more: If you have any questions following a Florida hit-and-run accident, Uninsured Motorist insurance, or any other car accident-related issue, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at 407-254-4901, or visit their informational website by clicking...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF