Everyone knows that the hiring of an attorney for your personal injury case is an important decision. This is why it is so surprising when we talk to potential clients who have either considered hiring, or have previously hired, lawyers from the mega advertising firms, or lawyers associated with those 800-lawyer referral service companies. Most of these folks never meet with an attorney. The few that do meet an attorney, normally do so without the attorney knowing anything about them. What is reasonable for a client to expect from their lawyer? How to make sure this happens? Check out this video: If you have any questions regarding what you should expect when you hire an Orlando accident attorney, or if you want to know what you should ask a personal injury attorney before hiring one, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill, or order a FREE copy of Kim’s book, Asleep At The Wheel – 13 Mistakes the Insurance Company Desperately Hopes You’ll Make After Your Florida Car Accident by clicking...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF