If you are involved in a Florida car crash, you can rest easy because you know that the camera perched over the intersection where the other driver just ran a red light and smashed into you car, recorded everything, right? Unfortunately, not. The vast majority of Florida traffic cameras don’t record anything. The images passing through the lenses of the machines disappear as soon as they are broadcast back to the traffic monitoring center. Watch this video to learn more: If you have been involved in a Florida car accident, and have any questions, please call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at 407-254-4901. Consultations, and questions answered, are always...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF