A new study jointly conducted by State Farm Insurance and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia provides encouraging news about teen passenger behaviors. Nevertheless, more needs to be done to decrease the number of teenage wrongful deaths associated with Florida car crashes. Check out this video for more details: If you have any questions regarding a Florida car accident involving teenage drivers or passengers, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF