“From One Second To The Next” is a very powerful short documentary film directed by award-winning filmmaker Werner Herzog. The film was produced by AT&T, as part of its “It Can Wait” public awareness campaign against texting while driving. As an Orlando accident attorney who has seen his fair share of distracted and texting while driving accidents, I thought the stories in the film would be sort of old hat for me. I was wrong. This film is very moving: I was particularly struck by the testimony of “Chandler”, a young father from rural Indiana who killed an entire family in a crash while he was texting with his wife. He said before this accident he always thought, “I can text and drive at the same time — it’s no big deal.” How many of us have thought this, too? Texting while driving is a big deal. If you have to text while you are on the go, by all means pull over, or wait until your vehicle is stopped. If you have any questions regarding a Florida car accident, whether it involves texting or distracted driving or not, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF