Our firm had the honor of again being a sponsor of the Orlando “Out of Darkness” Community Walk. This year’s event was held in Orlando’s Baldwin Park community. Out of Darkness is a national organization dedicated to suicide prevention, education, and community awareness. This year, my law partner Robert Hemphill, and his family participated in the walk along with hundreds of others. Anyone who has been touched by the suicide of a loved one knows how devastating it can be. If you are looking for a worthwhile cause to devote some time and energy to, Out of Darkness would be a great one. Great job, Hemphill...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF