We talk to prospective clients all the time who begin their process of selecting a lawyer with the mistaken impression that they are going to achieve better results with their cases if they hire large personal injury law firms to handle them. Although a huge and impersonal firm may the correct fit for some cases, in many instances a more thorough, personal approach is going to be what the client wants and/or needs — particularly if the client has a large or complex case. We have come up with a list of some things that a wise prospective client should consider before choosing any lawyer or law firm (including...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF