When someone dies in a Florida accident of any kind, any damages arising out of the accidental death are governed by the Florida Wrongful Death Act. The Florida Wrongful Death Act is actually a series of statute sections that define who can bring a wrongful death claim, and what categories of damages are available. Many people are surprised to learn that sometimes surviving spouses, parents, and children can recover nothing for emotional pain and suffering. Watch this short video to learn more: If you have any questions regarding a Florida wrongful death, or what damages might be available when a family member dies in an accident of any kind, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF