Many of our potential clients are surprised when we tell them that the broken arm or leg they received in their car accident is not worth much settlement value in the opposing insurance company’s opinion. Here’s part of the reason why: If you have any questions regarding the value of a broken or fractured bone following an accident, and particularly following a Florida car accident, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF