Many Floridians do not realize that Florida’s child safety seat law was updated, effective January 1, 2015. Last year, the Florida Legislature passed a new law updating the manner in which four and five-year old children need to be secured in passenger automobiles. You can learn more about the changes by watching this video: Hopefully, the new law will make kids safer in the event that they are involved in a Florida car accident. There is nothing more heartbreaking for personal injury lawyers than to meet with a family that has tragically lost a child in an accident — particularly when the harm to the child could have been prevented. If you have any questions about the new law, or if your child has been injured in a Florida car accident, call Winter Park personal injury attorneys Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill at...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF