We speak with many people who have been bitten by dogs here in Florida, and don’t know what to do. Many people are under the mistaken impression that a dog must have a propensity for biting, or violence, before the dog’s owner can be held liable for injuries caused by the dog. Unlike many states, Florida features a strict liability statute that holds owners of dogs that bite liable (subject to some exceptions.) However, collecting money can sometimes be a huge challenge due to ever-changing homeowners insurance policy language. I shot a short video discussing the most frequently asked questions we...Read More »
- Flagler Soccer Coach Molestation Arrest – What Were Red Flags?
- What Happened In Water Rapids Ride Accident That Killed Four?
- Did Defective Road Contribute To Tragic Car Crash In Bithlo/Christmas?
- Even Rock Stars Are Not Immune From Insurance Denials
- ALERT: You Could Be Victim Of Violence In Apartments Near UCF